Sunday, February 12, 2012

Jay, the Host


Buzzz, Buzzz. [text blast]
            Hey party people get ready for the next hottest underground swing party on the East Coast, hosted by Jay. The theme is “Game Night…some batteries required” text me back by Friday if you’re playing---Jay".
            Jay, music executive, and player extraordinaire, enjoys throwing exclusive swing parties at his vast estate in north Jersey.  Jay is a nice looking, average height, Hersey chocolate brother. He has a great sense of humor, and an incredible pimp-like swagger that draws ladies to him.  Jay has been a ladies man way before that multi-million dollar career. Being wealthy only intensified the attention he received. Jay had a way of making women feel comfortable around him. He entertained their discussions, keeping in contact with an assortment of women through calls, texting, and e-mail. Not to mention he has a knack for foreplay. Kissing, touching, teasing, oral, and toys...he was masterful at meeting a woman's needs.
            Jay could remember flirting with his mom’s best friend Miss Joyce when he was around sixteen . She was a tall and caramel complexion, fine shapely woman. She had long hair, long legs, and huge round breasts that just about popped out of every dress or top she wore. Jay would instantly get an erection whenever she came over. One day Miss Joyce, noticed that Jay was covering up his hard-on, and began teasing him about it. “Hey, Jay do I make you nervous? What are you covering up down there?”
Jay recalls this going on for weeks until finally Jay’s mom sent him over to Miss Joyce’s house to return her Tupperware.  He nearly came on himself when she answered the door in a black sheer night gown. “Come in, Jay, let me get the Tupperware out the kitchen…what’s wrong you act like you never saw a woman in a night gown? Don’t your Mama wear nightgowns?”
            “No, I’ve never seen a woman look like you before. You have really nice breasts.” Jay could not believe that he actually said that out loud. His mom would kill him, if she found out.
Miss Joyce walked up to young Jay, shoved her full breasts into his face, and grabbed his hard-on. “Hmmm, very nice. Let me show you what to do with that.” As she bent down to unzip his pants. Next thing you know, Jay and Miss Joyce were fucking like rabbits. This went on every weekend until Jay went away to college. Miss Joyce was the Jay’s first of many encounters with older women.  He liked how free an uninhibited they were. Each experience fueled his passion, and he became sharper in the game. Jay could have chosen to use his magnetic capabilities to lure women into bed, but he was much more of a voyeur. He got off of watching a room full of sexy women getting sexually fulfilled in his home. So every month he invited the freaky elite and other close friends to a fuck party in his mansion.  Usually Jay didn’t play much at his parties, he chose to stay vigilant, just in case anything jumped off, however he decided that next time he would join in to the play. He was especially interested in picking up where he left off with that newbie who came to his last party, Natasha. She looked like a lot of fun. He played with her a little bit before having to take care of some belligerent bastards who were trying to upset the party. Luckily, he got her number before she left. So he gave her a call…
“Hey Natasha?”
“Yes, this is Natasha. Who is this?”
“Hey, beautiful. This is Jay. You came to my party a few weeks ago.”
“Ah, yeah! What’s up? I got the text about your next party.”
“Yeah, that’s what I was calling about. I just want to make sure you’re there.”
“Oh, yeah? Why is that?”
“Well, you know, I just enjoyed having you come through. I know you will enjoy yourself, and besides, we have some unfinished business. I can send a car to come pick you up.”
“Sounds great! But I don’t know if I can make it just yet.”
“Awe, come on love. Don’t make me beg…Well just let me know either way.”
“Ok, I’ll do that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment