“Where are you Natasha?” He was obviously tired and frustrated.
“I said, I’m on my way home! I’m driving down the turnpike. I’ll be there in twenty.”
“It’s 4:30 in the morning! You know what? This…this is some bull! We need to talk when you get home.
“Yeah Mike. OK”
Nothing is going to bring me down from this high. I had a great time at Jay’s party. Shit, if Mike was doing his job in the bedroom, maybe I wouldn’t have to go out. I am so sick of his tired ass. He wants me to stay home all of the time. We never go anywhere. We never have sex. We’re like fucking roommates! Well, I’m here now. Whatever he says, I’m not arguing. I just don’t have the energy.
Natasha pulls up the driveway, and turns off the car, sitting there for the moment to regroup. The lights are on throughout the house like a Christmas tree, so more than likely Mike is still up waiting for her to come in, probably in attack mode.
Here she comes. She has some nerve walking in here at 5 o’clock in the damn morning. I know she’s fucking somebody. She is always prancing around smiling and shit, and when it comes to us she’s always nagging and bitching. Things are tight around here, but she always want to run the streets. That’s why I can’t fuck with her. I don’t know how long this marriage is gonna last, but as long as it does, she will respect me. My mom warned me not to marry her. I should have listened. Now I’m screwed, because I know she’ll hit me up for child support. Here she comes…the motherfucker has nerve to still look fine as hell. Bitch.
Mike talks, barely looking up from his laptop. “What the hell Natasha? You can’t keep going out like this. You’re married!”
“I know, but I don’t go out all the time. What’s wrong with hanging out with the girls every now and then? You never want to do anything. You act like I’m an old lady. WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSE TO DO MIKE?”
“Look, I didn’t even know where you were, or who you were with. It’s no problem to go out every once in a while, but 5 o’clock in the morning, really? You don’t have to stay out that long.”
“I guess you’re right. I’ll be a lil more considerate. Alright, I’m tired, I need to go to bed.
Whatever Mike! I’m tired! I don’t feel like arguing with your limp dick ass. I had a wonderful night getting royally fucked by Ty at Jay’s party.
Dear Diary,
I can’t believe that Mike is trying to show interest. I am so tired of being in this house. I don’t remember why I married him. Every little thing he does annoys the hell out me. You know, a woman can put up with a lot of shit from her man if he’s fucking her right. Well diary, Mike isn’t fucking me at all, so I why the hell do I have to put up any of his shit? I don’t and won’t. He can kiss my ass, that is, if he remembers how to do it.
No comments:
Post a Comment