Sunday, January 15, 2012

Welcome to Jay's Party



            I was in complete awe when I entered the estate. I wondered who could live in such a place.  It was magnificent, like something out of an episode of “the Rich and Famous”. The mansion resembled a new wave style white house with huge windows. The structure was almost as massive as half a city block. The landscaped was perfectly manicured. The interior was even more stunning. An illuminating crystal chandelier lit the foyer. The doorman ushered the guests to a white circular room lined with windows that overlooked a swimming pool. The hardwood flooring sparkled against the recess lighting. An enormous black fireplace occupied one wall and reached what appeared to be a twenty-foot ceiling. The room was aligned with black leather lounge seating and coffee tables.
            According to Doug, the owner and party host is Jay, a big-time music executive who loves to throw lavish swing parties. These parties were all-the-buzz among those in the Jersey swing lifestyle, however security was tighter than Fort Knox, and just as discreet. There were about fifty people in the room chatting. There was a mini buffet of hors d’oeuvres and a bartender serving drinks. I walked over to the bar to get a drink to ease my anxiety. Tina and Carmen went over to one of the lounges to chat. I joined them after I got my drink. “Some place huh,” I said trying to strike up a little conversation. “Awe, honey, you look nervous” Tina replied, as she began rubbing my leg. Carmen smiled and started rubbing my other leg. I almost spilled my drink. Doug came over to us with a short stocky chocolate brother, and a huge grin. He had to be Jay, because he spoke to everyone, and he strutted like he owned the place. Doug interjected, “hey ladies, I just wanted to introduce you to the infamous Jay. Well, you know my wife Tina, and this is Car and Nina.”
            I almost forgot that I gave Doug my alias name. “Lovely home  you got here!” I proclaimed.
“Welcome. You do know what kind of party this is? Right?”  Carmen spoke, “Oh, yes we do, a swingers’ party. So when are we going to get this party started?”
            “I like your style!” Jay exclaimed. He gave her a hug a grabbed her ass. “we will start shortly, I just got to make sure  everyone is on the same page. Excuse me.”
            Jay disappeared into the crowd for a moment. I was feeling very mellow, thanks to my cranberry and vodka. More people entered the room chatting. I went back to the bar for a refill. There was an average height muscular brother standing at the bar with a beer. “Hi, beautiful,” The man greeted.
            “Hey” I responded. I really wasn’t feeling like talking, but I was trying to be nice.
“So is this your first time. You look nervous.”
“Is it that obvious?” I asked.
“Well you are shaking a little. Don’t worry. You don’t have to play. It’s no pressure. No one is going to attack you.” The man smiled and extended his hand, “Hi, I’m Ty.”
I extended my hand back to shake his, “I’m Nina. Well, I’m going to have a seat. I’ll see you around?”
 “Sure, thing.” Ty stated.  Just as I walked back to my seat, the music volume went down, and Jay spoke to the crowd. “Attention everyone! We are able to get this party started. I just wanted to lay some ground rules first. You all know that this is a swing party, and are here to play. However, fellas, ask before touching, and no means no. Condoms are a must. There are plenty in the side table drawers. There is absolutely no photography or video tapping allowed. All play stays in this room. You may go outside to the pool area to smoke, but all other areas of the mansion is off limits. Anyone caught breaking the rules will be removed from the premises and the guest list. The party generally goes onto 5am. There are men’s and women’s changing rooms,restrooms, and showers right outside the lounge area on the right. Party dress code for men, briefs, or bare, and women sexy lingerie or bare as well. Any questions?”
            No one said a word.
“Well, let the games begin” Jay retorted. Everyone dispersed to the changing areas. Wow, this is really happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment