Sunday, January 8, 2012

Let's Ride!

Natasha entered the limo to find Doug’s wife Tina already got the party started. Tina had her lips locked with a beautiful cinnamon complexion sister with wavy hair that flowed beyond her shoulders. She wore a short fitted royal blue dress that revealed thick thighs. The v-neckline plunged almost to her waist and showed off her voluptuous breasts. At first glance, I would guess that she was an exotic dancer, music video vixen, or both. “Oh hey Nina!” Tina referred to my alias that I gave her and Doug when we first met. You know a girl has to protect her identity! “This is my friend Carmen,” Tina said with a huge grin while she ran her finger in circular motion over Carmen’s hard nipple that was piercing an imprint through her dress. “Just call me Car,” the woman responded in a Jamaican accent.
“Nice to meet you…Car. You’re working that dress.”
“Oh, thanks.” Car replied, as she tried unsuccessfully to pull dress over her thighs.
Meanwhile, Doug inched closer to me. He was obviously horny from all the interaction between Tina and Carmen. Doug grabbed the crotch of his pants and started rubbing it. “So why don’t YOU join them,” gesturing toward the ladies across the limo.
            Doug wrapped his arm around my shoulder. He smelled so good. “I would,” chuckled Doug, “but I like watching, and it wouldn’t be nice to leave you here all alone.”
Tina was so preoccupied with Carmen that she didn’t mind her hubby pushing up on Natasha at all. Things were getting heavy between the two ladies. Tina pulled out one of Carmen’s huge tits and began sucking it vigorously. Carmen moaned, and returned the favor by massaging Tina’s breasts all the while keeping eye contact with Doug and Natasha.
            The limo was definitely heated, and I was having difficulty trying to contain myself. Tina and Carmen were looking very inviting, not to mention Doug was sitting there rubbing his hard-on. He pulled my hair back and started kissing my neck. I reached down to place my hand on his crotch. He was unbelievably rock hard. My mouth began to water and Doug gently turned my chin toward him to kiss my lips. I used my free hand to unbuckle his belt and unzip his pants to release his iron rod. Doug was completely irresistible. I got on my knees, grabbed his shaft, and commenced to suck his dick as if it was my favorite flavor lollipop, cherry. I knew that Carmen and Tina were watching, so I figured she give them a show.  I fingered my juicy pussy while giving Doug long, rapid strokes, bobbing my head and shaking ass in rhythmic motion.
            I felt an extra set of hands rubbing my clit from the back. Oh my gosh it felt good! I looked back, and saw Carmen smiling, so I gave an approving smile, and then continued sucking Doug. Just then the limo began to slow down to a halt. Doug, announced, “Damn, we’re here already!” I couldn’t believe we were here already. I got up, adjusted myself, and glared outside the window in amazement. The limo was pulled up to the iron-gated entrance of a fabulously lavish estate. “Is this it? Nice.” I whispered.
            Doug responded, “Yup, give me a minute.” He pulled down the window and pressed the button on the intercom. A voice returned from the small box. “State your business!”
            “I’m here for Jay’s party.” 
            “Press your conformation code into the key pad.” retorted the voice. Doug proceeded to press the key pad. The gate opened, and the limo pulled up to the circular drive way. The chauffer parked the limo and opened the door. Yes, I was certainly ready to get the party started!                 

No comments:

Post a Comment