We all headed out the café, Doug, Tina, and I, on a beautiful autumn night. “Where did you park?” Tina asked. “Oh, I lucked up and got a good spot just around the corner.”The view of the Brooklyn Bridge with all its sparkling lights is truly amazing. We walked about a half block without saying a word. I glanced over at Tina, she looked nervous as hell. Then I glanced at Doug, he looked like he was going to burst with anticipation. I broke the silence, “I thought I was getting the grand tour?”
Doug smiled,” we live just around the corner.”
“Wow!” I blurted. “This is close to where I parked!”
“Yeah, parking isn’t too bad over here on Saturday evening as long as you’re in by 8,” Tina stated. We get to their Brownstone apartment. Doug opened the door, and I followed Tina inside, making sure I walked slowly so that Doug could get a good look at my ass.
I turned my head back to look towards the door, and caught Doug adjusting the growing bulge in his pants. “Here it is Nina, welcome to our humble home,” Tina said with a warm smile. “Here’s the living room, kitchen, the bathroom is down the hall on the right, and here’s our bedroom.”
Their apartment was simple and comfortable. The living room had a lush red couch, a wooden chest as a coffee table, and a flat screen on top of a low wooden book shelf. The kitchen and bathroom were immaculate, big plus, and the bedroom had a king-sized bed that consumed most of the room. “Nice, place! Do you mind if I use your bathroom?”
“Sure, help yourself!” remarked Doug and Tina. I went into the bathroom, and freshened up a bit. I also texted my best friend Lisa to let her know exactly where I was, and told her I would text her again when I left. You never can be too safe. I took my dress off, to let them know I meant business, I was so horny, and all talked out.
“Wow! You look amazing!” exclaimed Tina. Doug was just speechless. I walked up to Tina and grabbed her hands, and rubbed it on my breasts. She smiled. Then I started to pinch her nipples through her top. Doug disappeared to the bathroom for a minute, I guess. I was so busy with Tina. “Tina, your breasts are amazing.” I lifted up her top and bra to expose her breast and shoved her tit in my mouth. She moaned in pleasure. I licked circles around her areola until I reached her nipple, and flicked it briskly.
Just then I felt Doug walk up behind me. His stiff dick was poking a hole through his shorts and rubbing on my ass. He kissed me on the back of my neck, grabbed my left tit, and worked his right hand towards my clit. I was dripping wet. I felt my legs getting weak. Both Tina and I were losing our footing. Doug must play the guitar, because he was flicking the hell out of my pussy, and making me sing. Tina suggested that we take it to the bedroom. So I followed her. She said she that she needed to go to the bathroom for a second, leaving Doug and I alone. Doug pulled me toward him, and whispered in my ear, “Damn, you are so sexy. I wanted you from the moment I saw you at the café. I’m so glad you came. You won’t be disappointed.”
“I’m so sure," I whispered back. "You’re so fucking hot!” I reached into his pants and pulled out his throbbing chocolate stick, and my mouth started to water. I pushed Doug onto the bed, and fell on my knees, grabbing the thick shaft of his dick while using the same circling motion on my tongue around the tip, making him moan and groan, with each movement of my tongue. Next thing you know, Tina was right there, completely naked, joining in. We both licked up and down on his dick. Doug loved it. Our tongues met a few times. She didn’t seem to mind, so I grabbed her and started kissing her, plunging my tongue deep into her juicy mouth, while massaging her voluptuous tits.
She pulled me towards the bed and said it was my turn. she helped me remove my bustier and g-string. I stretched out on the bed completely naked. Tina began sucking on one tit while Doug sucked on the other. Doug continued fingering my pussy. He took his fingers from my pussy and put it in his mouth. “Mmm, Babe you gotta taste this. You always wanted to, and here’s your chance.” He stuck his finger in my pussy again, then placed it on her lips. She licked all of my juices off of his fingers. “Mmmm, you’re right.” Tina kissed her way down from my breast to the opening of my pussy. I shrieked with joy, “Oh my Goodness girl! Are you sure this is you first time?”
She hooked her arms around my legs and began fucking me with her tongue. She licked my pussy like a pro. Doug continued to suck on my breasts, while I jerked him off. I twisted and whined, “Please fuck me! I want you to fuck me.” Tina got up, wiped her mouth and said, you heard her Doug, fuck her! Fuck her good!” Doug went to get a condom, and I motioned Tina to the bed. She laid back to receive my tongue lashing. I sucked on her clit, it was so juicy. I made sure I stuck my ass in the air and wiggled it back and forth for Doug. Tina grabbed my head, screaming. “Ooooohhhh fuuuccckkkk!”
Just then Doug, fingered me for a moment, then licked me from the back. I love that! His tongue went back and forth from my clit to my anus. Then he pushed his chocolate rod deep into my pussy. With each stroke I licked Tina more vigorously. This went on for hours. Each of us took turns giving and receiving pleasure. I never experienced so much satisfaction in my life! I was in heaven.
Dear Diary,
I went through with it, and it was better than I expected. Doug and Tina were so sweet, and the sex was A-maz-ing! I only wished that they lived closer. Maybe we’ll hook up another time. I need sex on the regular for real. Mike must have sensed my desperation, because when I finally went home, he gave me my 10 minute showdown. Hmmm I wondering what Tina and Doug are doing now.
No comments:
Post a Comment