Sunday, December 4, 2011

And then there was Kevin

It was Monday morning, and that meant back to work for Natasha Melton. However, this was not a normal day. Natasha was a new woman with an extra bounce in her step and a sway in her walk. Although it was chilly and gloomy outside, Natasha felt vibrant and dressed accordingly.  Today, she chose to wear a striking bright pink dress that outlined her firm breasts and shapely legs. Yes, Natasha has been hitting the gym pretty hard lately, and just about everyone has noticed, except her husband Mike.
            “Good Morning!” Natasha bellowed melodically as she entered the break room at work to snag a cup of coffee. Natasha worked as a computer analyst at a major health insurance company. Her office team included a handful of people that she rarely talked to, so she was thrilled to see her best friend Lisa who also worked there as an accountant in the finance department. Lisa was already in the break room when Natasha entered, as usual. “Someone had a great weekend!” Lisa taunted Natasha with a Cheshire cat grin. “Girl, you already know! Well, I gotta fill you in all the details at lunch.”
            “Awe! Damn Natasha, I have a lunch conference with my team today. No can do. I really wish I could have lunch with you.”
            “Well, I’m free for lunch today,” said a baritone voice entering the room behind Natasha. It was Kevin. This is the man Natasha spent many nights thinking about while she brought herself to a climax. Lisa knew that Natasha had a little crush on Kevin. Although she did not necessarily approve of stepping outside of your marriage, she understood Natasha’s pain. Lisa gave Natasha a look that said, ‘behave yourself’ as she walked out of the break room, “I’ll catch up with you later girl!”
            Natasha turned and faced Kevin. “Good Morning!”
“Yes, good morning! So…I guess that’s a no, to lunch.”
“Oh, you were serious? I thought you were joking.”
“Not at all, it’s no big deal. I just wanted to check out that new bistro across town, and lunch is always better in the company of a beautiful woman.”
            “Mr. Jones, are you flirting with me? You know I’m married right” Natasha already made up her mind that she was going to out to lunch with him, but she was just trying to see his reaction.
            “I apologize; I didn’t mean to offend you. I am just being honest. You come in here lighting up the room and all; I guess I got a little carried away.”
            “No, problem, it’s nice to get a compliment once in a while. Meet you in the lobby at 1 o’clock?’
            “Sounds good, see you then” Kevin said with a look of surprise. The morning went by slowly. Natasha must have looked at the clock one hundred times, each time trying to think of an excuse not to go to lunch with Kevin. It was now 12:45pm. Natasha logged off for the day. She loved her job. She basically made up her own schedule. She had the option of going into the office or working at home. She usually enjoyed going in from time to time just to meet up with her girlfriend Lisa at lunch.
Natasha hustled down to the lobby after going to the restroom and freshening up her make up. It was almost 1 o’clock when Natasha arrived at the lobby. Kevin was there chatting on his cell. He smiled when Natasha walked up, and motioned for her to wait one moment.  Kevin was looking fine as ever--medium chocolate, low hair cut, immaculately shaped up. He stood 6’2 in a gray tailored suit that outlines his athletic build. I think the last time her husband Mike wore a suit was when we got married, and maybe a few funerals or weddings there after. “I love a man in a suit” Natasha thought to herself. “It was a sin for someone to look that good,” and she was definitely having sinful thoughts.
Kevin turned towards Natasha, “I apologize for that, are you ready?”
“Absolutely!” I responded.
“Normally, I would walk to lunch, but I’m not sure how much time you have, so I pulled my car up front.”
“Wow, you’re lucky you didn’t get a ticket. I’m good, I finished for the day. I’ll do the rest at home tonight.”  We walked out to his car. Kevin drove a silver Lexus, which was as clean and crisp, as his hair cut. It was obvious that he took great care in his appearance, which is always a plus.
It was a short ride to the Bistro. We got a cozy table in the corner, of course. The restaurant had a Bohemian flair, an inviting ambiance. Although the atmosphere was pleasant and I’m sure the cuisine was just as appealing, I was really more focused on the moment with Kevin. I don’t know if he could tell that how attracted I was to him. I was swooning over him in the inside, and gushing with the desire to jump over the table and ride him like a cow girl. Yeeeeee Haaaa! Yippee Cayay! “Hey, Natasha, you ok?”
“Yeah, sure, why?”
“Seem like you’re in another world. If this is too awkward, just let me know. We can leave.”
“No, it’s ok, I just thinking about something.”
Kevin had a devilish grin as if he knew exactly what I thinking. “Yeah, it must have been some thought. I hope I’m not being too forward, but I think your husband must be the luckiest man alive. You are so beautiful, and that dress. Wow, looks like someone has been hitting the gym.”
            “Oh, thanks, you got me blushing. Thanks for noticing. I have been working out more often. You’re quite the looker yourself. I can’t believe you are single.”
Kevin adjusted himself in his chair, and lend forward, “Honestly, I’m not. I’ve been separated from my wife for about seven months now. I really don’t know which direction this is going, but I know I was even more miserable in the relationship.”
            The separated, almost divorced man sounds so cliché, but I really could care less at that time. I guess I was so blinded by my sexual deprivation. I kept thinking of different scenarios of how Kevin I would start fucking in his car or maybe get a room near by. He says he lives alone, maybe at his place. After all, I’m not looking for a relationship, just some no strings attached good dick, on the regular.  
            “Well, I’m sorry too hear that Kevin. What went wrong?”
            “Please, don’t laugh when I say this, or think I’m trying to be rude. I just was tired of being in a sexless marriage.  No matter what I did she had no interest. I even suggested counseling. That was difficult, but she refused. It was a real blow to my self-esteem. I tried to hang in there, but after two years of that, I couldn’t take it anymore. I mean there were other things too, but no sex…that sealed the deal.”
            “Wow, Kevin, I completely understand what you’re saying. I have a little experience in that area too.”
            “No, not you!” replied Kevin. He placed his head down slightly and mumbled, “Well, maybe we can help each other out.”
            “What are you saying Kevin?” I responded in a surprised voice, just to see if I was hearing him correctly.
            “Oh, no, I’m just saying. I would love to help you out with your…problem. That’s if you want to. I promise to be a gentleman, unless you don’t want me to be.”
Well at that point, I think my panties just about melted. I was ready to go then, but I didn’t want to seem too eager. They say that you should never shit where you eat, and Kevin and I DO work together. However, I’ve worked with him for two years now and I’ve never heard anything bad about him. Oh, damn! What the hell!
            “Ok Kevin, tell me what you have in mind…”

Dear Diary,

            I had lunch today with the must dynamic man, Kevin. I am so attracted to him. I think the drought is finally over! We haven’t had sex, YET, but we kissed after lunch. He is such a passionate kisser, and those lips! I haven’t felt like this in a long time. We have a date “meet up” tomorrow, and I can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment