Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Natasha's Lonely Nights

It’s hard to sleep anymore. I’m up almost every night watching freaking infomercials, actually tempted to buy some junk. I’m not a doctor, but I’m sure that a lack of sex has negative affects on the brain. I need to Google that.  The massager was doing the trick for a while until I almost electrocuted myself. How the hell could I explain that shit in the emergency room.  So I’m on the net in chat rooms flirting. I can fanaticize right. That won’t hurt any. Since I am fantasizing, I might as well explore by deepest, darkest desires. I’ve always liked women, my husband, Mike knows that. I thought it was every guy’s fantasy to have three-some with two women, but not Mike. He looks at me differently since we got married. Sex is for having kids, or for a quickie, not for mutual pleasure.
            So I made a online profile, Nina, (I always like that name, I never used my real name) married, bisexual, likes flirting, nice conversation, needs to be discreet. I used my cell to take a discreetly seductive ass-pic in the bathroom. I must admit the pic even turned me on, damn girl you still got it. I got a hit almost immediately. Couple seeks female. Wow, is this real. “Hey what’s up Sexy. This is Doug and Tina”
“Hey, Doug, this is Nina. What’s up?”
“You, We like your pic and profile. Me and girl were looking to have some fun, kick it, hook up, hang out, what ever.” My mind was swooning. Doug and Tina were a hot couple. Doug chocolate brown skin tone, he looked like he works out. He has really nice lips, with a goatee, and should length locks. Tina a cute round face, braids, she was a little bigger than me. Extremely  top heavy, and a huge ass. “Well, how do I know it’s not just you acting like you are couple.” I replied. I am very skeptical, you can never bee too sure. I ‘m entering unchartered territory . “ So Doug, how do I know if Tina is really down for all of this.”
“Well I can have her call you….” Oh my goodness, this is soooooooooo tempting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment