It’s been 7 years that I've been married to Mike, and I'm starting to feel "the itch". I really don't know how much longer I can go on like this. It's been two months since we had sex, and I'm starting to lose it. So many things have crossed my mind: Is he cheating? Have I lost sex appeal? Does he have a medical problem? Should I move on? I don't know. Every time I mention it, he changes the subject or looks at me with a blank stare then ignore me. What the hell am I suppose to do? Nobody ever told me that your husband could possibly want to stop having sex. I'm only 33; I am nowhere near my sexual peak!
Everything in the media always points to women being the ones denying their man "the cookie". Last night, I lied right next to Mike in the bed, masturbating with this massager I bought from Walgreens. I know he felt the buzzing. I'm sure he heard me moaning, as I rocked my body back and forth, tossing my legs from side to side, but what did he do? Just turned his back towards me and snored. I was so fucking psst! So what did I do? Well. I imagined that fine ass chocolate brother at work, Kevin, with the Colgate smile, had his head nestled between my thighs, while I rubbed the massager in circles over the crotch of my lace panties until I reached a climax. Now I can finally sleep. Mmmm, sweet dreams
:-).
No comments:
Post a Comment